Information on Collection and Use of Personal Information
KCC Silicone Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) informs you the following when collecting personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and the Information and Communications Network Act,
As we are receiving your consent, please check whether you agree or not.
"Company" collects the minimum amount of personal information and does not use for purposes other than the stated purpose.
1. Personal information collection items and purpose of collection and use
1) Collection items: company name, applicant name, position, e-mail, contact information, address
2) Purpose of collection and use: information for sample delivery
2. Period of retention and use of personal information
Storage according to Article 6 of the Act on Consumer Protection in Electronic Commerce, etc., Article 6 of the Enforcement Decree of the same Act
- Records on consumer complaints or dispute resolution: 3 years
However, if the user requests the deletion of personal information, the information is destroyed without delay.
3. Procedure of destruction and method of personal information
1) Destruction procedure: The entered personal information is destroyed after being stored for a certain period in accordance with the internal regulations (refer to the period of retention and use of personal information).
2) Destruction method: Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a method that cannot reproduce the record.
4. The user has the right to refuse consent in relation to the collection and use of personal information, but in case of refusal of consent, it is not possible to request a sample.